Re: Events list

On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 05:07:32PM +0100, Peter Karlsson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On the Swedish version of the /events/ page, the 0710-linuxtag event is
> not listed, even though it is listed if I go to the 2003-specific page.
> I cannot see any reason why it would not be listed. Help, please!

Took me a while to figure it out...
This is a "feature" of the functions in english/events/index.include
They test against something like /^<define-tag foo>(.*)</define-tag>$/
As one can see, trailing whitespace is not permitted. I changed it in
the swedish file however I propose we just kill the ^ and $ in the
regexes because they create such nasty errors. Any objections?

(That it appeared correctly on the 2003/index is because this pages
are generated by recent_list.wml, the regex seems to be different
(haven't looked yet))

Gruesse,
--
*** Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de> ***