Donations suggestion

Hey everyone,

I'm not really sure who I should be directing this email to..  you or your non-profit donations organization (SPI), but I figured I'd try here first.

Have you guys ever thought of opening a PayPal account?  I mean I've been using Debian for god knows how long and I would love to help contribute to the project money-wise.

I'm more of a web developer so I don't think I could help out much in the actual development aspect of things, and I don't own any crazy bandwidth to run a mirror, so I figure the best I can do is at least donate cash.

It would be a lot easier for many people if you guys had something like a PayPal account to donate to.  Maybe email them, they might give you a break on their percentages they take?

I just read an article on Slashdot that peaked my interest, since Linux IS taking off, will Debian survive?  My personal opinion, it god damn better.  I'll do whatever I can do to help out.

Thanks everyone!

  Michael A. Merlina