Re: status update about packages.debian.org

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 12:53:09AM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:

> > > Perhaps if you removed all those visible table borders...
> >
> > Oh and the "any version" marker, too. Just don't print anything in such a
> > case.
>
> Hmm, I have to show the difference between "package foo, arch bar does
> depend on any version of this" and "package foo, arch bar does _not_ depend on
> this"
> Currently this is shown by "any version" and "--".
> Do you think "" and "--" will suffice or have you a suggestion for
> the second case, too?

Well, how about explicating the other one (i.e. "doesn't depend on this")?
Or, well, reorganizing the display so that it only shows those that do
depend, and omits those that don't, which would seem the most logical choice
to start with?

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.