Re: Access to update security cross-references

On Fri, Jun 20, 2003 at 11:24:15AM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> I would like to be able to edit webwml/english/security/<year>/*.data in
> order to add cross-references to security advisories.  It is my
> understanding that this requires webwml access.

It requires a DD account for SSH access or a new pserver account if you
don't have one (which you do). Just mail webmaster@debian.org
as described http://www.debian.org/devel/website/using_cvs
(you should be given access to the whole WWW tree)

> Please, can I be granted write permission on these files?  If that means
> webwml, fine; I won't touch anything else without asking someone here.  If
> that can be a separate privilege, even better, whatever is easy.

I second this. But, while you are being given access, feel free to send
patches to the list wich update the .data files.

Regards

Javi