Re: Adding ispell and wordlist policy reference in developers corner

Josip Rodin wrote:
On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 03:48:56PM +0200, Agustin Martin Domingo wrote:

http://dict-common.alioth.debian.org/

During some time the old sourceforge location will contain a pointer to the new location at alioth, until we finally ask for removal of the dict-common stuff from sourceforge.

Thanks for taking care of this,

Well, yes, I took care of this a month ago...? :)

Thanks for that Josip, but I think I was a bit unclear in my last message.

What I meant was after yours and other people suggestion the project location has changed from the sourceforge location (which http://www.debian.org/devel/ still points to) to the new alioth location. The old sourceforge location now contains only a small page with a pointer to the new alioth location and will at some time disappear, so the http://www.debian.org/devel/ entry should be changed from the old sourceforge location to the new http://dict-common.alioth.debian.org/ one.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

--
Agustin