Re: Cooperation for translations

* Fernando Couto <fersanco@oninet.pt> [2003-06-10 16:03]:
> I am able to do:
>      Source languages: Portuguese, Spanish, English, French, Italian,
> German, Catalan;
>      Target languages: Portuguese, English and French.
> I am also a computer technician, so I am able to do all kinds of text
> formats, tables, graphics...

 If you are a computer technician you definitely have noticed by reading
our website that the debian project is a voluntary organization. So if
you like to help with the translation your efforts will be kindly
accepted as voluntary work.

 Please get in touch with the portuguese and french translation
coordinators directly, as can be seen on this page:
<http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_coordinators>

 They would be thankful for every page you can help them to translate.

 Outgoing mail can *never* be certified Virus Free. The nature of
viruses is to evolve and no virus scanner can be up-to-date all the
time. It's a conceptual mutal exclusion.  Don't trust such marketing
phrases.

 Especially don't trust them if they are ancient.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
> Wozu ein Forum, wenn's Usenet gibt?
Ad hoc web-sites mit ungewisser Lebensdauer statt systematisch aufgebauter
Newshierarchien - das Feeling vom Ostereiersuchen nun endlich auch im Internet
         -- Alexander Talos in <3d18e47b$0$20382$3b214f66@news.univie.ac.at>