Re: 2.4.x

El día 03 jun 2003, J escribía:
> Evening there.
>
> Im just wondering if .. well, when the next realise of debian will be
> coming out? Preferably at chance of a 2.4.x kernal standard?
> Its such a hassle to install 2.2.x and configuring it about

  When? When it's ready :)

  You can use "bf2.4" for installing Woody. With it, you'll get a
  2.4.x kernel. Read installation manual about this [1]

> Please get back to me on this, or forward me the email address i should be
> sending this to.

  Perhaps debian-project list. But if you read a bit the archives,
  you'll see that your question has been widely asked and replied.

[1] http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual

--
  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
     jsogo@debian.org