Re: enable searching East Asian words at search.debian.org

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 03:32:49PM +0900, knok@daionet.gr.jp wrote:
> By the way, there are another issue in ChaSen. It's dictionary
> (ipadic) is licensed under two languages. The license written in
> Japanese is DFSG-free, but the aother license written in English is
> questionable.

Great, ipadic is 3meg and consumes 12meg.  I cannot expect people to
download that with the default packages.

So I'll release mnogo 3.2.10 with no chasen. It's broken anyway because
it needs some rc files and other things.

Now for the webiste, I'll get the other charsets going and we'll work
on the JP problem separately.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/                <csmall@enc.com.au>