Re: enable searching East Asian words at search.debian.org

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 11:07:32PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 01:45:08PM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > > However, there will be no results
> > > for Japanese words because of problems I wrote.
> >
> > Yes, I am pretty sure that Josip was investigating these problems when
> > he sent his mail and will implement your solution.
>
> Actually, I was not. There are only 24 hours in a day and I can't set aside
> enough time to handle this, _too_. *shrug*

Tomohiro KUBOTA worked hard to find a solution, and he needs libchasen-dev,
libchasen0, and ipadic packages from stable to be installed on klecker.
It should not take too much time ;)
When done, mnogosearch from unstable has to be recompiled, I can volunteer
to provide a backport if that helps.

Denis