Re[2]: change "Yugoslavia" to "Serbia and Montenegro"

Aiya!

GF>  Uhm, isn't there a rest part of yugoslavia that is still named
GF> yugoslavia? Yugoslavia has been *split*, not renamed. I would rather be
GF> careful with such changes.
 Yugoslavia has been split about 12 or 13 years ago. But this year
Yugoslavia (the rest of old Yugoslavia) changed its name to Serbia
and Montenegro, and is now transformating from federation to
confederation.

--
Best regards,
Ruslan Batdalov

Eat a live toad in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you
that day.