Added a blurb about the office of the project secretary

Hi,

        I have added ./english/devel/secretary.wml; and modified
 ./intro/organization.data to point to that file.

	This page was hard for me to put together (I've never written
 a blurb about myself before, and couching the constitutional language
 in more readable terms without introducing ambiguities was ... not
 easy), and I'd appreciate any content feedback. Since I am, umm,
 renowned for tranpositional typos and run on sentences, I would
 appreciate any proof reading ;-)

	A preview is available at:
  http://people.debian.org/%7Esrivasta/secretary.xhtml

	Thanks

	manoj
--
The common cormorant, or shag, Lays eggs inside a paper bag; The
reason, you will see, no doubt, Is to keep the lightning out. But what