referesh rate of list archives

Hi,

However, the archive for debian-tetex-maint appears to get updated at most once a day. I'm still not seeing a posting I made about 30 hours ago in the archive, though I know the post got sent to the list.

Can you tell me what's going on?

Thanks,

Josh Buhl

--
'When you wake up in the morning, Pooh,' said Piglet at last,
'what's the first thing you say to yourself?'

'What's for breakfast?' said Pooh.  'What do you say, Piglet?'

'I say, "I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?"' said Piglet.

Pooh nodded thoughtfully.  'It's the same thing,' he said.

	-- A.A. Milne

http://www.nyfairuse.org/

WTO + WIPO = DMCA http://www.anti-dmca.org

Innovation vs Patent Inflation http://swpat.ffii.org/

120000 voices and 400 Firms against logic patents
http://www.noepatents.org/