Who's using Debian?

Hello,

We would like to be added on the http://www.debian.org/users/ page. The
informations necessary for submission (from
http://www.debian.org/users/#submissions) are:

1. soLNet, s.r.o., Czech Republic
2. commercial
3. http://www.solnet.cz/
4.
We are a company, that installs and administrates Linux boxes. We are
running Debian GNU/Linux on all our computers and computers of our
customers. These computers have various purpose. They are routers,
firewalls, WWW servers, mailservers, fileservers, etc. We administrate
approx. 5 workstations and 40 servers with Debian GNU/Linux.

Regards,

Marcel Kolaja
soLNet, s.r.o.                                       http://www.solnet.cz/
"Time to rename 2.4.10 to 2.5.0? ;-)"       -- Pavel Machek