Re: security list only grows

Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 10:23:17AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > Something is broken, I guess.  The list of alers on
> > http://www.debian.org/security/ only grows longer and longer.
> > A while ago it contained 5 DSAs, then 10, there are some 20
> > now.
>
> That's because now it no longer cuts off at six (or what was it), it
> displays all of them that were released in the last month.

Does this mean that the list will contain all advisories from the current
month and all from the last month?  I don't think this is of much use and
would rather like to see 10 or 20 most recent advisories instead of two
months' advisories.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Let's call it an accidental feature.  -- Larry Wall