Re: Moving files to different locations

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003, Josip Rodin wrote:

> The Spanish (and whatever other) translation is obviously a leftover, so it
> will eventually be removed, and then it will be nothing there, so a 404.
> Given that you don't seem to mind having nothing there, let's do that.
I would definitely vote against a complete removal of the Spanish translation
of the old text.  It is not very outdated.  Just some parts about debian-desktop
have to be added and than the translation is up to date.  So just moving it
to the new directory and marking the translation as the translation of the
<original version - 1> would be the best solution in my opinion.

May be we find a better upgrade path if I move the Debian-Med talk to the
new directory.  The Internal-Projects talk was just a test case ...

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy