Re: Moving files to different locations

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003, Peter Karlsson wrote:

> The best thing would be to put up a permanent redirect (301), but that
> can't be done without .htaccess or similar tweaking, and we can't do
> that. A small redirector page is probably the best solution.
Do we have any examples for this.  Not that I would not be able to
create this for myself, but the problem is that I also want to be the
Spanish translation moved and be replaced by a Spanish page.

In fact I do not think that there are so many links from outside
at all and Google and friends will update soon.  It is just confusing
that there is a Spanish page and the English original is missing ...

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy