Please add Debian internal projects to organisation page

I would like to add the following contact persons for the Debian internal

    Debian-Jr:  ${HOME}/devel/debian-jr
                Ben Armstrong <synrg@debian.org>

    Debian-Med: ${HOME}/devel/debian-med
                Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>

    Debian-Edu: web site not yet created
                Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>

    Debian-Desktop: ${HOME}/devel/debian-desktop
                Colin Walters <marco@centrotemporeale.it>

If there is a common agreement to add this to the organisation page
I would like to send a patch if needed.

Moreover I think we need a Debian Internal Projects general page which
contains common information about all projects.

Kind regards

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy