Bug review

Hi.

I've been going through the www.debian.org bug reports and have found
some bugs I want to "change". A list follows. If someone do not agrees
with one of my planned changes, please say so. I will wait some days
and then do the changes.

#181480: libqt3/www-debian.org
==============================
This was most likely a temporary bug (as Joy's last post already says)
Tried to reproduce it and seems to work now. Will close it.

#184110: missing link for mac-fdisk.txt
This is a problem in the installation manual. Who's responsible
for that? boot-floppies?

#177870: packages.d.o: DOM caching browsers lose place because of
SELECTED in drop-downs
The statements in the bug seem to say: wontfix or done. Any causes not to do
this?

#134077: packages.debian.org shows old packages immediately after
changing sections
Hmm, this is one of the "deleted packages' pages are only deleted once a week"
bugs. I would recommend to retitle or close it. Other opinions?

--
*** Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de> ***
          *** http://www.djpig.de/ ***