Re: Who's using Debian?

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:59:29 +0100
Kaare Olsen <kaare@nightcall.dk> wrote:

> Is somebody assigned to adding entries to the users page?  Otherwise
> I'll add the backlog during this weekend, if no one objects to it.

I've added 17 out of the 20 submissions in the backlog.  The three
remaining submissions are "questionable":  One only contains a name of
an educational institution, another seems to be general feedback about
the distribution and the third user is using a distribution based on
Debian.

Slight editing was necessary in some of the submissions (some asked for
it) to make them more presentable and/or fit into the framework.

I'll request a description from the submission missing it, and ask the
user who send feedback to instead file bugreports and participate in the
mailinglists.

Should I send "thank you" mails to everyone added, or only to the people
who submitted information last year (the majority)?  Also, should I
politely reject the submission from the user who is using the Debian-based
distribution?

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>