proudparenting.com

I recently recieved and abusive responsive to a query I sent to info @proudparenting.com, I was respectful in my email. expressing my concern over recent political developments and instead recieved 5 emails back all with asshole in the header, I didn't open the email and have yet to recieve any polite response to my letter. I beleive that I should be able to write a letter to a professional web entity and even if I am an asshole get a reasonable professional response. This in my complaint to let you know that this organization is incapable of handling even a polite request with professional demeaner.

Do you Yahoo!?