Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by eppesuig: webwml english/doc/user-manuals.wml italian/do ...

* Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@ist.org> [2003-03-13 12:17]:
> * Debian WWW CVS <webmaster@debian.org> [2003-03-13 02:34]:
>> Modified files:
>> 	english/doc    : user-manuals.wml
>> 	italian/doc    : user-manuals.wml
>
>  Uhm, why just in the italian version of that file and not the other
> translations as well?
>
>  Just curious,
> Alfie [doing it now]

 .. or rather not, for I noticed that some translators seem to order
them differently.  I don't want to interfer with that and think it was
eppesuig's original intention, too.

 So long,
Alfie [have to check how they are sorted in german now :]
--
<Y_Plentyn> hmhm... hier ist bestimmt niemand, dem die begriffe RED und ns im
            kontext netzwerke was sagen, oder?