Re: Debian IPv6 project

On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 04:09:40PM -0500, Ibrahim Haddad (LMC) wrote:
> I am writing an article on IPv6 projects for Linux and I would like
> to check if it is possible to have an update on the
> Debian IPv6 project http://people.debian.org/~csmall/ipv6/ <http://people.debian.org/~csmall/ipv6/>
> to include it in my article.

Hello,
  I am the author of that page,  the license given generally to it
allows you do use the information.  However the notice is appreciated.

You have my permission to use the information on that page for your
article.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/                <csmall@enc.com.au>