Re: Mailing List Archives index for Linux Standard Base

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Josip Rodin wrote:
> I found a link to the same page at:
>
> http://www.linuxbase.org/modules.php?name=FAQ&myfaq=yes&id_cat=1&categories=General+Info#23
>
> so I'll assume that it's unintentionally broken and report this to the
> linuxbase.org webmaster. I didn't see an email link on the web site so
> I'll just hope they have the RFC 2142 webmaster alias.

We do! 8-)

Thanks for pointing this out. We have just redone our website, and didn't
catch that there were external references to this page. I'll set up a redirect
as soon as this page is replaced.

			Thanks,

                                Stuart

anderson@freestandards.org                             Free Standards Group
Lead Developer, Written Specification                  Linux Standard Base
1024D/37A79149:                                        0791 D3B8 9A4C 2CDC A31F
                                                       BD03 0A62 E534 37A7 9149