Re: dsa-257

* Michael Stone <mstone@debian.org> [2003-03-04 14:42]:
> could whoever's doing web pages for security advisories these days take
> a look at dsa 257?

 It can be done by anyone with webwml cvs write access.  I have now
committed dsa-257-1, but onfortunately I don't know what to do with
dsa-257-2.  I guess it should have been dsa-258-1 instead, for it is for
a completely different package (different source package).  I have no
ideas how to incorporate the data nicely into the dsa-257.{data,wml}
files -- you guys (security-team) have to decide.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
  * The "sarge won't release in time" new upstream release.
 -- Josselin Mouette, changelog.Debian for frozen-bubble (1.0.0-1)