Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by joy: webwml/english/devel/join Makefile nm-step1.wm ...

Hi.

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003, Debian WWW CVS wrote:

> CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> Module name:	webwml
> Changes by:	joy	03/02/21 07:09:43
>
> Modified files:
> 	english/devel/join: Makefile nm-step1.wml
> Added files:
> 	english/devel/join: nm-steps.inc
>
> Log message:
> 	rewrote nm-step1 to be in sync with the application page and be
>	less obscure, added a menu

Do you plan similar rewriting of the other steps? I plan to translate step
4 and 5 to german and want to know if it is better to wait a week before i
have to do the work twice.

Greetings,
	Frank Lichtenheld

P.S.: I'm on the list (if anyone hasn't noticed this yet)

--
Frank Lichtenheld
www:  http://www.djpig.de