Re: Linking from DSAs back to crossreferences? (was Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by jfs: webwml/english/security Makefile ref-table.wml ...)

On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 03:57:01PM +0100, Peter Karlsson wrote:
> Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña:
>
> > Now that the crossreferences section is working (almost) fine? I'm not sure
> > if this is maybe too much and clobbers the DSA with too many HTML links...
>
> Perhaps you should add an anchor so it jumps to the correct
> crossreference automatically?

	I don't think that's really necessary. He will find exactly the
same information in the table with respect to a given DSA. I was suggesting
that maybe people checking out crossreferences might want to see "the whole
picture" and might not be aware that crossreferences.wml exists (it's not
yet linked anywhere)

	Javi