Request for mentors.debian.org

Hello...

I'm one of the people who are supporting the #debian-mentors forum on the IRC and have founded a new server (sponsored by a local ISP, a colleague, the debian-mentors people and me). It's main purpose is meant to be repository for all people doing packaging work for the Debian distribution but not yet (or even) being a registered Debian developer.

The server is currently available on DNS as murphy.workaround.org (a domain which I host and provide the name service for). We'd like to ask you (if you are the right contact for managing the .debian.org name server) whether you could add an address entry for mentors.debian.org to our IP address 212.12.58.102. The server has just been brought to the ISP's computer room and we are setting up the CVS server, web info pages and so on.

If in addition you have any questions, hate us for what we are doing or could even provide us with information about how we could set up an LDAP directory (you seem to have scripts made yourself for that purpose - e.g. db.debian.org - we have already tried to contact the admin@db.debian.org) or give some tips we'd really appreciate your reply.

 Christoph Haas

--
~
~