Re: Translation of Debian Hompage to Arabic

Hi,

I tried to run make pics in /webwml/arabic/Pics
but nothing is happend.

the content of this directory :
296 2001-06-11 05:41 about.ar.gif
451 2001-06-11 05:41 devel.ar.gif
421 2001-06-11 05:41 distrib.ar.gif
507 2002-06-16 21:58 getting.ar.gif
1566 2002-06-16 12:51 Makefile
287 2001-06-11 05:41 news.ar.gif
450 2003-02-02 21:52 pics.conf
315 2001-06-11 05:41 search.ar.gif
365 2001-06-11 05:41 sitemap.ar.gif
351 2001-06-11 05:41 support.ar.gif

the content of pics.conf(utf-8):
maybe I miss the correct configuration of the font I am not excpert in
it but may someone can solve this problem

# Font settings.  The defaults are:
#
# ANTIALIAS := 1
# FONTFACE := "Arial"
# FONTSIZE := 14
# FONTTYPE := bold
# FONTREGISTRY := "*"
# FONTENCODING := "*"

FONTREGISTRY := iso10646-1
FONTENCODING := 1

the content of arabic/Make.lang:

# The two-letter code for the language
LANGUAGE := ar

include $(WMLBASE)/../Makefile.common

# If you need to modify something that is already defined in
# ../Makefile.common you can put it below
END