Re: future of developers list
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: future of developers list
- From: Josip Rodin <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 13:56:59 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20030201125659.GC23731@cibalia.gkvk.hr>
- In-reply-to: <20030131211036.T25785@neep.com.au>
- References: <20030130123249.GC17117@osgiliath.ddts.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030130151537.GE1559@cibalia.gkvk.hr> <email@example.com> <20030131211036.T25785@neep.com.au>
On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 09:10:38PM +0800, Andrew Shugg wrote:
> > I don't understand why "another field for native character (set)" will
> > fix the name order problem.
> What I believe is being proposed is:
> - one field for the name to be displayed in the Western convention
> - one field for the name to be displayed in the local convention (and
> optionally a different character set
Not necessarily _one_ field. If there's a need, there should be multiple.
2. That which causes joy or happiness.