Re: Translation of Debian Hompage to Arabic

Ayman Negm:

> I can not use the old site because it was written under windows and have
> windows encoding so I can not read it under Linux, I can just read it in
> web-browser.

If you want to, we could convert it into another encoding for you.

> I would like to put the translated hompages in the web so
> some of my friends can take a look for correction, it would be very
> great if I had account to put the finished homepages anywhere for
> correction.

Have you installed wml and the support tools as listed on the web site?
If so, you can build locally by just running "make" in the
webwml/arabic directory to get a working file that you could publish
privately for inspection.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/