Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by atterer: webwml/english/CD/jigdo-cd index.wml

[CCd to Phil - I've changed the website to use "3.0_r1" instead of
"current" for linking to the jigdo files.]

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 12:36:39PM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  Just curious, will it be changed back?  For I guess it should rather be
> fixed on the server than on our pages (and having to be changed over and
> over again...).

As if we released /that/ often. ;-/

The only "CD person" that has access to raff aka us.cdimage is Phil Hands.
(My own attempts at getting an account were turned down.) I mailed him
about it and other people also mentioned it on debian-cd, but he seems to
be busy.

Phil, maybe you could simply set up rsync mirroring on raff, so it'll
automatically always be in sync with open?

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _