Re: Unidentified subject!

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 07:17:59AM +0900, debian@tmail.plala.or.jp wrote:
> I replaced many 8bit characters by SGML entities in Mirrors.masterlist
> file.  Though I wrote "Please don't use local character sets", it doesn't
> mean that "please don't use local characters".

I know exactly what you meant. :)

> Josip, you don't need to remove SGML entities from the file.

And I didn't remove SGML entities from the file -- from the portions of the
file that get displayed on public web pages. Putting HTML entities into
email addresses intended for internal use is not needed, so I removed those,
and only those.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.