main Debian support page corrupt

Hi

The main Debian support page <http://www.debian.org/support> does not
appear as expected: the entire page has a red background and the first
six lines of text below the Debian logo are garbage.  If I select an
alternate Debian server (such as www.au.debian.org), the page appears in
a format consistent with other pages on the Debian site as expected.

I am using Mozilla 1.2.1 on Linux, however I expect the problem is that
the support page on the master Debian server is corrupt, as it does not
match the page on the mirror servers I tried.

Hopefully someone can have a look at this when time is available.

Thanks

--
Michael Wardle <michael.wardle@adacel.com>
Adacel Technologies