Portal Transfer

Hi all, Happy New Year.

Thought I'd finish out the year with one newbiesque question. I'm trying to have any browser look through debian remote server A through a tunnel to debian remote server B. I've setup a cipe connection between to two servers, so mozilla running on server A will display recurring information on server B, and that works great. Now I would like to view data from server B by talking to server A through the cipe tunnel to server B with my mozilla from my home address. Any suggestions?

Keith