events reports

        Hi!

 I know that reports for the events are a good thing.  Unfortunately
they are not promoted correctly.  So I thought why not adding links to
them from the events overview pages directly?

 I am willing to provide a patch for that, changes to the following
templates: get_recent_list.wml, event.wml and past_event.wml, and of
course to the events that have reports in them.  I guess having a tag on
its own for the report is a good idea anyway, and the title should be
put into one of the po domains.

 Personally I think this is a good idea but I don't want to start with
it before the events people (is there someone else than Joey?) didn't
say that they at least don't dislike it.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
"at the end of a war the survivors are none
 b'cos a war is a loss a war can't be won"