please update the information of your mirror site

Dear Sir/Madam

I am webmaster of China GNU/Linux forum(www.linuxforum.net) which is
the biggest website of linux user community in China.

I am very please to tell you we just move your mirror site that
we have been maintaining to a new server,we also maintain the most
of the famous freesoft site in the world.

Please change your domain name www.cn.debian.org from 210.77.60.218
to our new IP address:61.152.210.194

our website  www.linuxforum.net (Beijing , China)

our secend server: www2.linuxforum.net,ftp.linuxforum.net
(Shanghai,China)

debian web mirror : debian.linuxforum.net

debian ftp mirror : ftp.linuxforum.net/debian

                    ftp.linuxforum.net/debian-non-US

Contact Information : mirror@linuxforum.net

we update them daily.

Best Regard