Re: correction to Debian's mainpage

* Alexei Kaminski <alexeik@physics.umd.edu> [2002-12-17 21:04]:
> I just would like to inform you that the information "The last update to
> this release was made on July 19th, 2002" on Debian's main page has not
> been updated. "July 19th" should be changed to "December 16th". I am sorry
> if I am not the first one to bother you with it.

 Yes, of course -- thanks for noticing it.  We did update the revision
number but not the date... Silly us.

 Thanks again, and you were the first this time :)  Don't hesitate to
mention other things you notice.

 So long,
Alfie
--
"By IBM supporting Linux well then it is not a toy."
                                  -- Steve Ballmer, Microsoft