Re: po files in webwml

Hi,

From: barbier@linuxfr.org (Denis Barbier)
Subject: Re: po files in webwml
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:05:48 +0100

> It depends on how it is used.  In english/doc/manuals.defs, it
> appears inside a printf Perl command, which does not handle this
> argument switching, so answer is 'No'.  You have to replace %s by
> ordinary text (or variables) in manuals.defs.

Right, doc/manuals.defs (line 119) is the intended sentence.
I found that %s is substituted by fixed (not variable) text.
I don't know the reason.  If the ordinary text is *never*
changed in future, I can use the ordinary text instead of %s.
However, I think nobody can ensure it because it is under
control of CVS, i.e., everybody who has CVS account can
modify it.  I prefer to modify doc/manuals.defs not to use
multiple %s because it is not fatally needed.

May I modify doc/manuals.defs ?

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/