Re: Fw: WebSearch Spelling Error

Hi,

Sorry for not being more specific. The misspelling was on one of the
glimpse options in the search page. I fixed in the page and in the
template. http://lists.debian.org/search.html

Bye
Cesar Mendoza
http://www.kitiara.org
--
"Hell, n. - The state of being the richest man in
the world and knowing something exists that you can't buy.