Re: [devel-ref] author/homepage in description

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 09:05:15AM -0600, Adam DiCarlo wrote:
> > It's pretty much trivial for me to code support for a new field,
> > and I certainly promise to do this if the field is implemented.
>
> Interesting.  You maintain or contribute to the package script?

I mostly maintain it these days, yes. (You haven't been around much,
have you? :)

> I notice packages.debian.org is responsible for about 50% of the bugs
> on www.debian.org.  Is anyone working on this?

Not quite. Most of the bugs are caused simply by the fact a huge amount of
people use this so even the silliest little bugs get filed. Not that all of
those bugs are silly, of course...

http://cvs.debian.org/packages/?cvsroot=webwml

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.