Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by chinese: webwml/chinese/releases/woody credits.wml

Josip Rodin wrote:
I know that it's easy to translate short pages, but please prioritize your
work to first translate the pages that are most visited, such as
installmanual.wml or releasenotes.wml in that same directory.

This doesn't apply to the Chinese translation only, they've just caught my
eye there. It applies to everyone, and I feel I should say this again:

Yes, I know but the pages ware translated by volunteer, I can not control what they want to translate. My jog is review and commit. :-)

  I already tell translators the recommend priority.

http://www.linux.org.tw/~chihchun/CDDP/
-Rex