Searching packages never tells me where the original came from

Hi,

I would find it very useful if you would provide a link to the homepage
of each original package in the packages database.

Perhaps this should be included as part of the dsc for each package?
Then I would be able to search using apt.

The thing is, when a package is available that is more recent eg for a
kernel which debian does not yet have, it takes a while to track down
the original, when I have already taken a while to find which version
debian does have.

It would be great if when finding that debian doesn't have a package for
eg my kernel, that I could simply click on a link and go to the homepage
of the original piece of software and see what is available from outside
of debian.

Simeon