Re: state of the cdrom mirrors report

On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 07:23:20PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> I hope the rest of my patch can be applied..

I still wouldn't apply it because of the HTTP/FTP dependency. It's
relatively safe for ftp.*.debian.org where we explicitely require both
to work at all times, but for other sites it's just calling for trouble.
Unless you volunteer to watch over it and notify mirror maintainers of
problems if/as they appear? :)

(Wouldn't it be great if the underlying issue was fixed and we could simply
email mirror maintainers telling them what to do and simply delist their CD
mirrors if they don't do that...)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.