Re: web subscription pages problem

Josip Rodin said:
> On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 06:38:00PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > I used <button> because the HTML 4 specification said it was not allowed to
> > have two <input type=submit>s in one form. I may have misread it, though, I
> > didn't read it too carefully, I just went with the other version.
> >
> > I'll test it and see if it works.
>
> Seems to work. Then I guess the issue is only philosophic in nature.

I'm sure that I've seen forms with multiple submit methods out there.  I
was just looking at the page Wookey pointed out using OmniWeb 4.1.1 (in
Mac OS X) and it (stupidly) doesn't know about <button> either ...

> > > Whilst validating I did notice one other tiny complaint:

> > > I think this means the <p> needs to be moved after the <hr> in the para
> > > above.
> >
> > That's valid, yeah.
>
> (I'll just remove that <p>)

Either move the <p> from before the <hr noshade width="100%" size="1">
to after it, or remove the </p> from after "under the GPL.</small>".

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."