Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by osamu: webwml/english/doc user-manuals.wml

* Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> [2002-10-29 01:12]:
> On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 11:01:33AM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>> * Debian WWW CVS <webmaster@debian.org> [2002-10-27 16:34]:
>> > Log message:
>> > 	debian-guide is available as package ;-)
>>
>>  Thanks for the submit, but please use the <inpackage> tag next time,
>> that what it's there for.
>
> Thanks, please enlighten me :-)
>
> Which file and where (directory ...) I should read to find out most of
> these tags?

 In general: english/template/debian/*.  In this respect,
english/doc/*.def* (manuals.defs).  You can find out which files are
relevant by taking a look at the #include and #use lines.

 Also, taking a look at how other entries did tackle that special thing
would have been a good idea.

 HTH & HAND.
Alfie
--
<Alfie> I have  a little problem with a bug-report I received... *scratch*
<doogie> Alfie: I send those to /dev/null