Re: mailing list pages

On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 09:57:57AM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> > For example, http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
>
>  Looks nice, and that the "clear" button isn't alligned with the other
> two is also a good idea.

That's a cute side effect of using <button> for the other two, instead of
<input> :)

>  One thing just: Do you think it would be possible to get the list-info
> in there, too?  That informations would be great.  And make these
> index-pages multilingual?

You mean, the descriptions? Yeah, that can be arranged. We'd have to change
the desc files to include a short description as well, though. This will
only be a minor glitch in the transition period.

>  Furthermore I guess we should have the disclaimer page linked right
> next to the subscribe/unsubscribe field, too.  People don't read it but
> they shouldn't be able to blame us that they don't find it neither.

I guess I can add that.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.