Re: redirect.pl sez Content-Type: application/x-perl

On Sun, 27 Oct 2002, Josip Rodin wrote:

> > If it can't be removed, maybe it could instead say:
>
> Hmm, you're right, I suppose it should do that. Maybe an even smarter thing
> would be to ditch the redirect script and just use a server redirect.

One possibility that seems to work well is to include an actual text/html
section similar to

  "Apparently your browser doesn't automatically honor
   redirects.  The page you're looking for can be found _here_"

with the destination URL as an href link.

--
"One disadvantage of the Univac system is that it does not use Unix,
a recently developed program which translates from one computer language