Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by danish: webwml/english/devel/debian-med/talks index.wml

* Debian WWW CVS <webmaster@debian.org> [2002-10-10 01:47]:
> Modified files:
> 	english/devel/debian-med/talks: index.wml
>
> Log message:
> 	Fixed HTML and rearranged the dates to English (US?) style

 If you fix html that way please rather move the closing </p> to the
correct place (before the next opening block tag) than to remove it
completely, that way you don't work against the efforts getting the
pages in the xhtml direction.

 Thanks,
Alfie
--
Not that I have anything much against redundancy.  But I said that already.
             -- Larry Wall in <199702271735.JAA04048@wall.org>