Re: Unidentified subject!

* Frederik Minatchy <frederik78@yahoo.fr> [2002-08-28 10:00]:
> Hello I would like to have php4.2.1 in deb file.

 <http://packages.debian.org/php4> -- there you are.  It's even php4
version 4.2.2.  It's in unstable.  No, we won't release it for stable
earlier than sarge becomes stable for it has to go through the testing
period before.  That's the way debian works.

 Btw., this is the wrong list, it is for the website coordination, not
for such questions.  debian-user would have been a better place.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
  * Hey.. who's this uploading a galeon package... could it be...
    THE MAINTAINER OF GALEON!  stop the presses