Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by alfie: webwml/ nglish/security/2002/dsa-155.wml erman ...

* Kaare Olsen <kaare@nightcall.dk> [2002-08-21 16:08]:
> On Wed, 21 Aug 2002 06:53:54 -0600
> Debian WWW CVS <webmaster@debian.org> wrote:
>
>> Added files:
>> 	german/security/2002: dsa-155.wml
>
> Alfie, your translation is broken.  I looked at it to get an idea how to
> translate the advisory's title, but the first line in the German
> translation just looks like this: "<define-tag description>Priva", and on
> the next line follows the title in English...

 UUPs!!!1  Pardon me, that was a silly mistake.  Shouldn't have been
commited.  On the other hand it plainly shows that I don't know how to
translate that title either ,-)

 *hmmmm*  Let's see if I can find something useful....   JOEY!
Alfie
--
 You never learn anything  |   /"""""\                          ,'~~.
   by doing it right.      |  / chaos \  http://alfie.ist.org   |o ?~\